Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chicken and Udon noodle soup

I love celery sticks and basil leaves!
 Last weekend the girls were getting sick on me. That's the weekend I made the Elderberry Syrup, which worked wonders! But I made some chicken and udon noodle soup. I made it with leftover chicken bones I had stored away. I also put garlic cloves, peppercorns, and fried shallots in a mesh ball as aromatics. Carrots, celery, shredded chicken and frozen udon rounded it out.
YUM.
 I served the soup with
Holy Basil leaves
 Celery Sticks
Lime wedges
Chopped cilantro and celery leaves

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.