Friday, October 29, 2010

Bento 2010-56, 57, 58

 OK first off, this little apple is just too cute. I don't know the name of them. They are crunchy like granny smiths. Kind of sweet like Pink Lady apples. They fit perfect in little bento boxes.
 Pixies lunch (which is the same as everyone else s lunch. I didn't put the younger girls pretzels in their boxes because we ate at home. I also didn't put press and seal over their Jello. I did put it over Diva's lunch because she travels with it to school. She said nothing was covered in Jello and it didn't leak. Whew.
Jello with vanilla bean whipped cream I made with Vanilla bean Specialty Sugar.
Honey Dew and cantalope
Chicken drummette
Strawberry cream cheese (to dip her pretzel sticks in)
Mini apple
Diva's lunch.

Piglet's lunch.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Are they Honeycrisp? I bought some recently and that's what they look like and what I would describe their taste as :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they could be? they look like them?
    just much smaller.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.