Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pho

We had Pho for dinner, always a hit here. The weather is getting cooler, so it's always nice to have a nice pot of Pho on the stove.  I have a few Pho recipes/posts on here, easy to search. LINK.
My bowl, above has rare beef, sliced onion, cilantro, celery, basil, hoisin, lime, sriracha, nam pla, sliced jalapenos and black pepper.
We all love our veggies on Pho night, even Pixie! OK she  likes the celery and limes :).
Celery leaves and cilantro.
Aromatics I had in the pot.
YUM.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.