Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bento 2010-27

I got these Lunch Punches for sandwiches for the girls. I can't give you a good review until I've used them more. But my initial thought is that they aren't that great. The crown shown up top with the heart in the middle was ok. The Princess one however, we'll you see how that turned out. Maybe there is a learning curve.
Diva's lunch.
Cream cheese sandwiches
Strawberries
Baby banana
Pepperoni
Grape Jelly
The not so princess looking princess.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.