Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bento 2010-26


Diva's lunch
sushi rolls (different combination's of shrimp, imitation crab, cucumber, avocado and/or cream cheese)
soy sauce
cantaloupe with an octopus pick
I put plastic wrap over the sushi side to keep it fresh, so I added stickers also.
  Before the plastic wrap I had this sad little guy pic on there, but it didn't match the lunch. It's sushi after all and we love sushi here at Give Peas A Chance!
Rolls with turmeric soy wraps, sesame seed soy wraps and spinach soy wraps.
At home the younger girls and I had the same rolls plus some spicy shrimp rolls. Pixie dominated the tray.
But Piglet and I got some also.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.