Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bento 2010-17, 18

I was making a chef salad and had ham and cheese out. So I took out the little Noah's Ark cutters and cut out shapes for Diva's lunch. I chopped up all the scraps for dinner. An ta-da waste not want not! No waste, no inches on my waist either :).
Diva's lunch
Chef salad- ham and cheese cut outs
Chopped up hard boiled egg
Bottle of dressing
Dragon fruit
Almonds
Fruit Jelly
I also sent some pretzels

My younger girls shared
chopped egg
ham
cheese
dragon druit
cream cheese and pretzels to dip
(I had a Philadelphia roll and a spicy tuna roll :) )


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.