Monday, August 30, 2010

Washing those tiny sauce bottles for bento boxes

Yesterday I posted about filling these little guys HERE. So Diva had her first day of school and came home with... and empty, dirty sauce bottle. I am sure there are other ways to do this but this is how I clean them. I take a bowl of HOT soapy water. I put the empty bottle under the soapy water and squeeze until it fills up, squeeze until it empties and so on.  I do this several times until they are clean. If you want/need to a little bit of vinegar in the cleaning water with the dish soap helps also.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I do pretty much the same thing only I shakeshakeshakeshake it after I get the soapy water in. I'm convinced that the vigor with which I shake is a guarantee of cleanliness ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.