Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love Abounds Shortbread

From now on I am going to start making Love Abounds Shortbread in bites. There are about 20 bites per bag. (Not all the shortbread, Indulgence Shortbread will be sent in bricks still). I think they look cute and will ship well this way. Perfect for afternoon tea or a little snack.  Tender buttery shortbread in different flavors like Matcha- green tea, Coconut Dreams, Tropical Treasures, Rosemary Lavender, Vanilla bean and more...
Above is a picture of Tropical Treasures Shortbread- Coconut lime shortbread with white chocolate, papaya, pineapple, coconut flakes and macadamia nuts.
Peanut butter cup shortbread. Vanilla shortbread with peanut butter chips and chunks of chocolate.
Ginger Shortbread, a vanilla shortbread with crystallized ginger pieces.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.