Sunday, May 16, 2010

Honey Bee Sweet Specialty Sugar and 800 friends!

Meet Honey Bee Sweet Specialty Sugar. FANTASTIC in teas, fruit, fruit salads, muffins, scones, vinaigrette, meats and so much more! Made with organic fair trade cane sugar and organic honey it's the bee's knees! I also got an email telling me it was featured in this blog post at the Brass Paperclip Project! Now THAT'S "sweet". Thanks so much Cindi.
In other news Love Abounds has hit 800 friends, so I am having a little drawing, I know I just did one, but I can't thank you all enough! You can enter here, you'll have to sign up but Hyena Cart will NOT spam you or anything like that and it's a wonderful place to shop anyway. The drawing is totally free! Just make sure you're a Facebook friend, join here.
Scone recipes
Vanilla bean Scones
Scheduled to be blogged-
Orange Caramel Scones
Cinnamon Chip Scones
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.