Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy 101 award...

I like this award. The Kitchen Masochist sent it on over to me and I FINALLY am putting it up. I didn't forget and I am grateful! Check out her fantastic blog BTW! Her lasted post is Prawn Mango Curry, I know right? No other reason needed but that to check out her blog! I like it because it makes me list things that make me happy, count my blessings and those are good to count.
Here are the rules:

1 Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2 List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4 Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award. (I am going to pass this award on to Holden's Landing and My Wild Ride.


1- being loved by God
2- having others to love
3- my children and their giggles, hugs and kisses
4- salmon sashimi 
5- fellowship
6- food and fellowship together :-)
7- a well stocked kitchen/pantry and clean kitchen
8- sharp chef's knife
9- being a mommy
10- being free
Thanks so much for passing this on to me Kitchen Masochist!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.