Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Rub at Love Abounds Citrus Chili Rub

New Rub at Love Abounds. I'll be stocking it soon. It's a Citrus Chili Rub- chili with citrus like lemon, lime and orange.
This is what it looks like! Pictured is a salad I made with the Citrus Chili Rub- I grilled the London Broil with it and made the salad dressing with it also.

Love Abounds Citrus Chili Rub Salad

For the Meat
London Broil
Citrus Lime Rub
Olive Oil
Optional- I didn't use these but they would be wonderful
2 cloves garlic minced
3 tablespoons citrus juice (lime or orange)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients and rub it on the meat. Grill.

For the dressing
2-3 tablespoons of Citrus Lime Rub
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Juice from half a lime
4-5 tablespoons olive oil
black pepper
mix together and toss on salad greens. You put everything but the oil in a blender, then slowly drizzle the oil to make sure it is beaten well.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful looking meat!

    I nominated you for an award. Pls have a look:

    http://kitchen-masochist.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-these-head-inflating-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!!

    BTW, thank you for the award. The torch is passed.

    Ciao,Devaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely. I alwyas love to rub saesoning on my meast it gives it such a wonderful flavour....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.