Thursday, March 4, 2010

Green Chile Stew from leftovers...

Sometimes food just doesn't photograph well... or I don't photograph it well, I should say. Sometimes I post anyway and others I don't, dark out of focus, doesn't look right whatever. This picture, seriously should have never made the cut but here it is. Maybe it's because this is the last batch of New Mexican Hatch Green Chile I had in the freezer. *Sniff* so sad. If you haven't had green Chile from New Mexico, put it on your list, and get on the waiting list for next years harvest. Have it shipped to you, where ever you are- GO, I'll wait. OK then. I used the last of my stash to make a stew with leftover pot roast, tomatoes, stock and sea salt. Nom Nom. Bad picture, good food.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.