Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nachos



Chicken Nachos
Easy, yummy and customizable.
I sometimes make a batch of chicken with taco seasoning in the crock pot and then freeze portions of it so I used that. You can top this with whatever you want, cheese, beans, green onion, onions, olives, beef taco meat, carnitas, whatever.

I just layered everything in a jelly roll pan.
I had cheese, chicken, olives, tomatoes.
I did a layer at a time so that every chip had toppings.




Then I just baked it in the oven at 375 until the cheese melted. Served with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, green onions, cilantro and salsa. Easy peasy and the kids LOVE it.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you've been granted an Honesty Scrap badge/award by yours truly. :)

    Pls. "claim" and read the rules on my site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.