Monday, September 7, 2009

Pineapple Pork Ribs

These ribs are sticky and flavorful. DH thought they were too sweet, he's not a big sauce fan either. The girls and I liked them though.

Give Peas A Chance Pineapple Pork Ribs

Pork Ribs
1 can crushed pineapple- I don't remember how big the can was
1/3 cup brown sugar- not packed hard just scooped
Garlic powder
3 Tbs soy sauce
Throw everything in a zip top bag and let it marinate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Put the pork in a baking dish cover with some of the marinade. Cook at 350 covered with foil for 50 minutes. Uncover and turn the oven to 425 for 10 minutes or until the top has browned and caramelized a bit.
*Gluten Free Soy Sauce- such as Little Soya
Pin It!

4 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.