Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Easy Won Ton crisps

I made these for Diva's lunch tomorrow because she wanted some hummus. It doesn't get any easier than these crispy baked won ton skins. You can put whatever you want on them, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic salt, chili powder, sea salt,cinnamon sugar or curry powder.
Just spray a cookie sheet with olive oil, place won ton skins down, don't let them touch. Spray again with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoning/s. The seeds don't stay on that well but some of them do. Bake at 350 degrees for about 7- 8 minutes, watch them carefully. They have to be lightly browned, if they are under cooked they will be tough and chewy. Left in there too long they will burn on you, and fast. For sweet crisps I would brush the skins with butter.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.