Sunday, June 7, 2009

S'mores

I won't insult your intelligence. You know how to make a s'more right? Besides, s'mores are personal, as with most food. So pick up a long stick, put a marshmallow on the end and toast it up over a fire... well I do have one tip pick a hot coal to toast over- as opposed to a flame. Unless you've made your own marshmallows and graham crackers, stick with the cheap Hershey's chocolate. It's not gourmet, it is what it is. A humble campfire tradition. Let's not mess that up.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot...now I have to go buy marshmallows and chocolate bars. hrmph. ;) I so want a fire pit so we can all sit around and roast marshmallows on the patio instead o having to start the BBQ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.