Thursday, June 4, 2009

I <3 Dim Sum

I love Dim Sum. The carts of food being rolled around. Good Dim Sum is hard to find unless you're in a major city. My parents have a decent Dim Sum place where they live. Pretty good selection. Pixie girl tasted her first pork filled Bao (above), Diva and Piglet tried some chicken feet (below) which is one of my favorites.

My favorite Crispy Chow Mein. This was very good here, although my mom still makes it best!
Not sure what this is called, but it's good. It's got all sorts of organ meats and tripe in there.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.