Friday, May 22, 2009

Chicken and Vegetables for Baby

I have a picture of the finished dish somewhere but I can't seem to find it. The beauty of the baby cook is less pots, pans and what not to wash, smaller batches for fresh meals fast with the option of making a couple of extra batches to freeze. This is chicken breast, sugar snap peas and red bell pepper. Once it's cooked and blended to the consistency you baby likes add some cumin, pepper other herbs/spices to broaden your baby's pallet.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think i'm going to try this but make it chunky since DD is a little bit older. It sounds like something she would like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.