Sunday, April 5, 2009

Give Peas A Chance... no really...

You had to know that eventually I was going to use that as a title right? I happen to like sweet peas. Diva does too, Piglet occasionally. The DH not so much. Pixie girl liked them, I gave her a few frozen ones too I think she's teething. My girls love having frozen berries and peas when teething.I steamed these in the babycook and gave them a whirl. The nice thing about them is I didn't have to push the puree through a strainer. I just gave them to her as is.
Check here for more baby food ideas.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.