Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ApRiL fOoLs!!!!



I have to be honest, I thought yesterday was April first. So, well you can read all about that here at Random Thoughts. This however was dinner tonight, When the girls sat down and saw cupcakes they got so giddy! Then once Diva tasted the "frosting" she said, "this is mashed potatoes!" So she pulled off the liner and later tells DH on the phone "I knew it couldn't be cake because it wasn't crumbly, it was greasy" LOL. The cupcakes are meatloaf with pink mashed potatoes, I also sprinkled some glazed carrot flowers on top. For dessert I made mock sushi with rice krispie treats, I used star bursts that I warmed in the microwave to flatten out and shape as the ginger, I didn't have any green star bursts to make the wasabi, the soy sauce is grape jelly. Fruit leather and fruit roll ups were used as the nori, but really since they aren't nori colored, I would say they are flavored soy wraps which I prefer to nori hands down on my sushi rolls.




Pin It!

3 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.