Monday, March 9, 2009

Iced coffee...

This is my version of Vietnamese coffee, I wouldn't say it's authentic but it's tasty and so easy. I make a 5-6 glass batch to keep in the fridge and right now I am drinking decaf because of the baby. No real measurements, coffee is a personal thing- use your taste buds.



You need strong espresso.








Palm sugar, or sugar in the raw if you can't find it. Or use regular cane sugar, or leave it out.






Sweetened condensed milk... oh my GOODNESS I love this stuff.






Mix it up... and serve over ice.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for popping over in my world!!!

    I just had to comment on how yummy this iced coffee looks....I think I just drooled on my keyboard!

    Thanks for joining in my giveaway....good luck!

    Peace
    *~Michelle~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father used evaporated milk for his coffee when I was young - I definitely will be adding this recipe to my ways to test the coffee concentrate! LOL if it works you won't have to worry about spamming my blog -- I will sing the praises of every recipe that works out well and tell everyone where I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like it! I bet evaporated milk is much more healthy than sweetened condensed LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.