Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Curry Chicken Salad


I played with the curry chicken salad recipe a bit this past week. I am unsure if I like it better, it's certainly creamier and a little tart even from the addition of sour cream. I suspect a little healthier too. All in all though I can do without the sour cream, it didn't strike me as a must have. I also roasted the chicken with a curry marinade instead of salt and pepper. I prefer the salt and pepper method, the curry over powers the chicken. So I guess, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I did have the chicken salad with a sweet corn cake YUM YUM YUM. I also made some Irish soda bread with flax seed.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.