Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla chips

You can't go wrong with these chips for a snack or dessert. They would be wonderful in a dessert nacho with a nutella or chocolate sauce topped with slices of strawberries, kiwi, other fruits, slivered almonds and whipped cream. Give them to the kids with yogurt to dip, or eat them plain.
You'll need-
Flour tortillas
Butter
Cinnamon sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter the tortillas and stack them on top of each other. I only buttered the tops. Cut the stack into wedges/triangles. on a lightly greased cookie sheet spread out the triangles. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden and crisp. I don't know how long, I just watch them.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Growing up we'd always have these on taco/nacho night. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just made these for the girls and i. yummy! it was fun and easy for the girls to help out too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.