Friday, October 17, 2008

Soft Pretzels...


I don't have a recipe for you for these... I just used the same recipe that came out of the operation manual for my bread maker. Diva and I made these while the younger girls took a nap after school one day. I feel bad because I have been sleeping while the baby naps and in the after noon when Diva is home from school she sits and reads books or paints while the rest of us sleep. I think she needed some special mommy and me time. We had fun making these pretzels, we made cinnamon sugar, salt and sesame ones.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.