Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Larb Gai


Tonight we made Larb Gai for dinner, I have TON of pictures, but I have so much to do! There is so many ways of making this spicy chicken salad. There are Lao versions, Thai versions, some have a more saucy dressing some are lightly coated with dressing. It can be made with different meats. The fresh herbs are a must and freshly toasted rice powder is also a must. The DH and kiddos LOVE this dish... did I mention how much I love having my mom around?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good I can't wait to make it! There is only one problem, when the web page is downloading you can see the pictures but when the page is finish downloading the pictures vanish. Maybe the server is down. I made the pho soup and my kids and husband love it! I've always wanted to know how to make it but could never find someone who had the ingredients that I was looking for. Thanks again. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Had no idea it had rice powder in it - maybe your mom could come visit me for a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.