Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bentos from the last two days...


Diva's lunch today... two mini pies made with ground turkey and ground beef in a pastry shell, blueberries, banana and ketchup for dipping. She ate everything!! YAY!


Diva's lunch tomorrow, Larb Gai, cucumber slices, whole wheat carrot cake and grapes that i put on little animal skewers.



Tomorrow piglet is having a turkey and cheese roll up, no Larb for her it's easier for her to have finger foods for the most part. Whole wheat carrot cake, whole wheat crackers, blueberries and grapes.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.