Monday, June 9, 2008

Sooo behind again....


Here is what I am behind on.... This Ginger Mint Limeade...



Spring rolls with fresh Thai basil, cilantro, shrimp, roasted pork, cucumbers and all that yumminess. I am always guaranteed that the whole family will eat these! Between the assembly of the spring rolls, the roasting of the pork and making the sauce I have a TON of pictures... a TON. So I doubt I will ever get this up.


Graham crackers...



And a buttermilk bread made with white whole wheat flour.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I found this through Flickr somehow... At any rate, ginger mint lemonade is an amazing thing and I highly recommend keeping some on hand all year round if you can. I like to drink it warm whenever I have a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham crackers! And spring rolls! We LOVE spring rolls around here! I'd love to know how you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a restaurant by my home that makes spring rolls that look exactly like yours! They have the same rice wrapper, carrots, what I think is some kind of cabbage- but i'm not sure, and bits of tofu. They serve it with a peanut sauce. what kind of cabbage would you think they used if you had to guess? Its not very strong, like traditional cabbage. I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it's a mild cabbage i would say napa? I don't put cabbage in mine but i find that napa is milder than the heads?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.