Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am so behind bentos...

I am so behind, anyway here are some recent bentos. Diva's above was for school. Can you tell it's the end of the school year. At what age can she just start taking lunch money?? JK. Let's see, hot dog, applesauce, mustard and ketchup, roasted almonds and Cheetos. For some odd reason, perhaps the pregnancy I was craving Cheetos I bought two bags that day. Rare treat for us, but there you go.
When we went to the strawberry picking place I packed us lunches. Grilled chicken Cesar for everyone, or at least the elements of one for Piglet. Oh and Mandarin oranges.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.