Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Strawberries and cream

Tonight I was baking some shortbread and cutting up strawberries for tomorrow, think the girls will like it for dessert. Anyway, I couldn't resist, I had to have a bowl of strawberries and cream. I think, OK well I know I could drink heavy cream straight if I didn't feel my arteries closing up every time I did. But this is such a yummy snack and comfort food for me. Besides I will be running after the girls all day tomorrow, big things planned you know. :-)
I would eat this right away if you make it, the citrus juice slightly thickens the cream if it sits.

Strawberries- cut up if you'd like
Sugar
Lime or lemon juice
Heavy cream
Cinnamon- ground



Mix your strawberries with a little bit of sugar and tiny bit of lime or lemon juice.








Pour in some heavy cream...








Add a dash of cinnamon.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.