Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dyed fitteds, prefolds and flats...

Perhaps I am nesting but I decided to dye some diapers. Some ATD fitteds I had when Piglet was a baby, and older prefolds and some new flats. I have others but I decided two colors a day was good enough, so you may see more dipes and such coming. Of course Piglet wanted to wear one, so the last picture is of a toddler in a regular prefold so it's a little snug and I used a regular snappi, I don't have toddler ones. ATD fitteds are not the prettiest fitteds but they serve their purpose. Anyway here they are in all their glory.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.