Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sprout sandwich bento

Diva doesn't eat peanut butter and jelly, I rarely pack sandwiches for her because she likes them with sprouts, veggies, meat... I tried cream cheese and jelly, she didn't eat too much of that.
She's been asking to make some sprouts for sandwiches, we sprout them in a mason jar. Well I keep forgetting, so I just bought some sprouts for her.
This lunch has her sandwich, grapes, strawberries, a cherry tomato, and pudding.
Piglet got the other half of the sandwich for lunch, I found out she's not a fan of the sprouts... must take after her daddy.
Diva's sandwich has veggie cream cheese (her favorite she has informed me. Even more so than Humus... ok then.), sprouts, cheese, and turkey. These blasted wraps, they are so cute and they have pictorials on how to use them, but I couldn't figure it out, I don't read or speak a lick of Japanese. I am sure there is some graceful way to fold these...

Ahhh, well at least the little tab to pull to open is in English. I do like these sleeves though they keep the sandwiches fresh...


The top of the bento had a fun napkin, spoon for the jello and a note from daddy...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.