Thursday, March 6, 2008

R.I.P. PIzza stone...



What a sad night. But before I get to that, yes I do know my oven needs a deep cleaning. I just have to actually do it. I have started spring cleaning though. Maybe I Will put that on my list. Anyway, my pizza stone broke, I use this thing all the time. Diva about cried when I told her no more pizza nights for a while, yes I know I don't NEED a stone but it tastes so much better. Insane, it's not like i put it in the oven cold, i preheated it with the oven, put the pizza on it and baked it. When I came back it was like this... OK well the pizza was on it. Still we ate the pizza my half was pancetta, fresh marinated mozzarella and pineapple. The girls had the other half marinated mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, olives, onions, bell peppers and zucchini. They loved it. I ate all of mine, so it was a good pizza. Now I need to get another stone. Perhaps that's OK I wanted a Pampered chef one with handles.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.