Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lunches for March 19th

Diva loves LOVES salad, and it's so easy to put together I am soooo lazy lately. But today for lunch we had roasted chicken on Cesar salad and she had two huge helpings and I thought to myself, really is it that hard to make her good healthy food she loves? So for lunch tomorrow she has the two tiered hello kitty bento. It has chicken Cesar salad, red velvet cake and a small fruit salad. I didn't pack a salad for Piglet because she can't chew lettuce too well, and she eats off of my plate. So she has more finger foods.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.