Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brown Sugar Pecan Blondies

Let me start off by saying I should not have made a double batch of these, I found myself walking through the kitchen just for a nibble too many times. Finally we took a bunch over to the neighbors. These are yummy warm with vanilla ice cream, sprinkled with powdered sugar or just as they are. They are so easy to make.
The recipe that follows is for ONE batch in an 8x8 inch pan, I baked in a bigger pan because I doubled the recipe.
This reminds me of the blondies they serve at Applebee's. Do they still serve those there?




In a sauce pan melt the butter.









In the mean time stir the flour and baking powder together in a small bowl.









Turn off the heat and add the sugar. Stir until smooth. Stir in egg.






Add your flour to the sugar mixture. Stir well.








Stir in the Vanilla.









Add the nuts, and stir.







Pour into a greased pan. Smooth out the top.







Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Man, if only we lived closer! I surely wouldn't turn down some blondies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.