Friday, February 15, 2008

Toasted Raviolis

I used frozen raviolis for this. I used what I had on hand which was cheese raviolis, I did thaw them first.
A girl on a forum I post on said she dips her raviolis in egg wash and then bread crumbs and fries them up, so that's basically what I did.

Toasted Raviolis
Ravioli (fresh or frozen)
flour
Italian seasoning
bread crumbs
1 egg
oil for frying

Season the flour and put it in a bowl.
Placed the egg beaten with a little bit of water in another bowl.
placed the seasoned bread crumbs in another bowl.
Heat your oil to 350.
Toss the ravioli in flour, shake off excess, dip it in the egg wash then into the bread crumb mixture. Fry them up until golden brown. Place on a paper towel lined plate to drain and cool a bit. I served them to the girls with jarred sauce.
That's it...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.