Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pot sticker lunches for December 3...


This is Diva's lunch. Pot stickers with sesame soy sauce in the fish container, sautéd spinach, dilled carrots, fruit, grape tomatoes with poppyseed dressing in the elephant.











Piglet has pot stickers, feta stuffed olives, currants and fruit.







I have carrots, pot stickers, and fruit. We ended up meeting DH for lunch so Piglet and I had our bentos for dinner.






DH ate his lunch at work, I bought a salad too.
He had leftover Rosemary pork, grapes, grape tomatoes, mixed nuts, carrots and the standard salad and Jane's krazy salt.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.