Monday, December 10, 2007

Chex mix anyone?

OK I just wanted to show off how gorgeous my little Diva is. She loves being in the kitchen. Everyone knows how to make Chex mix right?

3 cups each of rice, corn and wheat Chex
2 cups of cheerios
2 cups of pretzel sticks
1 cup oyster crackers
2 cups garlic roasted rye bread chips
(or whatever you feel like putting in there)

7 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons Jane's Krazy salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder

In a 250 degree oven place the butter into a large roasting pan (UN greased). Let the butter melt while you get the spices together, once butter is melted pour in spices and seasonings. Stir. Add remaining ingredients in small batches and stir to coat. Bake for an hour and stir every 10-15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.