Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BDU gift bags...


OK I will be honest with you... I am not a good seamstress, but I love this little bag! my mom made a ton of gift bags for me out of fabric I had lying around, and so I thought I would try to make one of these bags from DH's pants. The tutorial is here at Camp Follower Bags and Quilts .

Once I was able to do one I whipped out the second one in not time. I would show you the inside but DH's Christmas gift is in there. These will also make the cutest Bento bags, I think.

As stated before my mom made me a ton of fabric gift bags, now I am not trying to be a Grinch or anything, I love LOVE wrapping gifts with bows and pretty tags and what not but, I went through so much wrapping paper this year that I thought, this is all just going in the trash. So I said to my slightly crunchy, but definitely more soggy self, "this is insane, we're switching to cloth." DH has no issues with is so here we are... once I have used up all my wrapping paper cloth it is. Unless it's a gift going out of the house to someone, then I will use paper or something.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.