Friday, November 2, 2007

Lunches for November 2


For the most part our lunches all contain the same thing.
This is Diva's lunch, I got this Parasite Pals for a great deal. I think it's a little on the big side but Diva wanted to use it. She's got a molded star egg, fruit salad- raspberries, apples, pineapple, mango's, salad, poppy seed dressing in the elephant container, Teddy Grahams, and the skewers have grape tomatoes, cheese and chicken fajitas meat. I also put in a fun divider for her.



Piglet has the same fruit salad, meat and cheese that Diva is having. I put her lunch in the top tier of a two tiered box. She couldn't possible eat two tiers of food.


My lunch is honey almonds, laughing cow cheese, crackers, fruit salad and a salad with roasted red pepper dressing.


Dh's lunch has a babybel, chicken fajita meat and vegetables, fresh salsa, Jane's krazy salt corn chips and the fruit salad. The chips fit into the container on top of the salad. This is just a ziploc container that I had but it works perfect for DH's lunches when everything else is in the wash.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Inspired by you, I made my first bento-ala Maria this morning for my 5 year old's lunch! I used that exact same Hello Kitty box.
    Thanks for being inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.