Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eggnog French toast

Eggnog French Toast
4 eggs
1 cup good eggnog
freshly grated nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
butter for pan
10 pieces of bread of choice
powdered sugar for dusting

I didn't really measure my ingredients so that's approximate measurements.

In a shallow dish, pie plate is what I used, whisk eggs, eggnog, nutmeg, and vanilla. Set aside. Heat your skillet with a little butter on medium low heat, dip one slice of bread in mixture and flip to coat. (Dip as many slices of bread that you can fit into your skillet, just don't over crowd your skillet. Cook until browned and flip to cook the other side. Dot with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with maple syrup.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.