Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Curry makin' mama...

DH has been working at night this week quite a bit, so I decided to make some dishes that would sit well in the fridge for when he IS able to have dinner with us we can just hang out and spend time together and not worry about washing pots and pans or cooking. I made a huge batch of Thai Green chicken curry for this week and to freeze for future lunches. Since I don't particularly like green curry I also tried a new recipe for Mughlai Chicken. For the girls I made my Sticky Molasses Drumsticks. Add a rice cooker full of Jasmine rice and we'd be set. I also made some yogurt so the girls and DH could have fruit smoothies this week. Not counting the processing time for the yogurt it took me a good hour and a half to make everything. I managed to let things cool and freeze individual portions of the curries. Diva also helped me shape some onigiri to freeze for lunches. So all in all it was a productive night, I even folded all the laundry. I think I will treat myself to some leftover dump cake now...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.