Friday, October 5, 2007

When pigs lay eggs.... 9-19-2007 lunch


I made hard boiled eggs the night before so packing this bento was very fast and easy. I warmed the frozen "star" rice and the frozen mini meatballs and let them cool while I packed the carrots, egg, fruit snacks, and Cesar dressing in a separate container. After the rice and meatballs cooled a bit I packed everything up, filled up her SIGG bottle with some water and we were ready for school.
I shaped the egg with my ice cream sandwich molds from Williams Sanoma, I found the tutorial on a Bento site called Lunch in a Box.
Diva didn't touch her rice at all, which is odd she loves rice. Oh well...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OH, how cool! I'd love the link to the site where you found how to mold the hard-boiled egg! Love the site -lots of awesome ideas. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.