Friday, October 5, 2007

Popcorn chicken to the rescue! 9-28-2007


Pretty straight forward lunch for Diva today, A star shaped egg, three mini Oreos, popcorn chicken, a finger banana and babybel cheese. She ate it all, she’s got a taste for processed foods I guess, I got the chicken as a snack for her the night before while we were out at Wal-mart, yes I know Wal-mart is evil and they treat their employees horrible and such... it's only 2 mins away. I love it when there are leftovers that can be eaten cold, no warming anything up and waiting for it to cool just pack and go, I actually got to pack this the night before. That extra 10 minutes of sleep is like a drug, I NEED it :-)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.