Friday, October 5, 2007

Mini Cheeseburgers (Sept 5, 2007 lunch)


Ok I am trying to get everything transferred over so I hope I can get a ton done today...
This lunch consists of two mini cheese burgers, grape tomatoes, homemade organic blueberry gelatin cubes, hummus,romaine lettuce and separate containers of blue corn chips and Cesar dressing (Diva's favorite "dipping").
The mini hamburger patties were made from leftover meatloaf mixture, I shaped patties and mini meat balls, browned them and froze them for fast lunch packing on busy mornings. Oddly enough she didn't eat the burgers, hummus or gelatin cubes. She loves hummus and wanted some after school for a snack so I suspect she wasn't that hungry.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.