Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lunches for October 31

I made lunches for all of us for the 31st. All of us have basically the same lunch. With a few differences.
Here is mine- A hand held pork pie, fruit salad, spicy apple sauce, Swedish fish, slivered honey almonds, and a salad. I didn't pack dressing or mustard because I will be eating at home with Piglet.
Piglet's lunch- Half a pork pie, spicy apple sauce, fruit salad.
Diva has what Piglet has plus a mini cupcake. 
DH's lunch has what I have in mine.
My bento closed up.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.