Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lean mean cooking machine...


Yesterday Shell and her family came over for dinner. I was also wanted to make some meals for the freezer for when we have guests. So in the span of 2 1/2 hours I made a huge pan of green chili chicken enchiladas, a huge pan of lasagna, a half pan of lasagna, two batches of pizza dough and I prepped fillings for our calzones. I just uploaded my pictures so shortly I will post recipes.
The thing is I no longer live in the Land of Enchantment, so fresh fire roasted green chili's are only found in my dreams at this point. So I did use canned green chili sauce. And as a base for the lasagna sauce I used a jar of spaghetti sauce, hey this is speed cooking NOT gourmet. :-) I even folded the tremendously large pile of laundry that as on the couch. I must say I work well under pressure. Sad that there was that much laundry isn't it? Once my youngest is out of diapers perhaps there will be one less load to do every night.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.