Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Getting a head start on tomorrow...




Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment so I wanted to pack something easy that DH could give to Piglet if she gets up before I return home. So her little snack/lunch is on the bottom.
Diva's lunch tomorrow (top) has steamed broccoli, kiwi, pumpkin spice pudding with currants for the heart, the skewers are leftover chicken from the fajitas we had for dinner, American and muenster cheeses, grapes and grape tomatoes. I find that if things are on skewers Diva eats them really well. Piglet has the same thing except the broccoli and pumpkin spice pudding. I do have broccoli leftover so if she's still hungry I can give it to her when I get home.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.