Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FIlling those pesky little sauce bottles...




OK so I don't have a TINY fancy pants funnel OR a TINY baster. So I had to figure out how to fill these little guys for Diva's lunches. I filled them with equal parts water and soy sauce and a few drops of sesame oil. I used a cake decorating tip. I found that I had to hold the makeshift funnel on the top of the container, pour the liquid in and give the container a squeeze so it would fill up. But it worked very well and Diva got one in her lunch for tomorrow.















Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. WHERE did you find these? I'm always looking for little sauce containers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those bottles a one time use thing? 'Cause they look incredibly hard to wash out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found these in Seattle at Daiso.
    I posted how I clean them here
    http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2010/08/washing-those-tiny-sauce-bottles-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.