Friday, October 5, 2007

Fellowship leftovers September 16, 2007


On the first and third Sunday's of every month we have Home fellowship group for church and our host always has food there and this time she asked me to take some home with me so I took a few things and packed this lunch the night before for Diva. I usually pack her lunches the morning of because I warm her foods and cool them just enough to put into the containers so she can just eat them at school. So this was nice to just grab and go in the morning. Rolled sandwiches, tomato, grape and strawberry ka-bobs and a mini white chocolate chip cheesecake. Diva didn't eat the cheesecake, no surprise she didn't want any the night before either.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.