Thursday, October 25, 2007

Calzone lunch for October 26...


I got this Laptop Lunch for DH, it holds way too much food for a three year old but Diva wanted to use it for tomorrow. I hope it will hold enough for DH's lunches. It has a veggie calzone, carrots, a mini cupcake, Cesar dressing in the small container, croƻtons, a salad with grapes and grape tomatoes. (Cut in half because she has to have them cut per school rules.)

I am currently shipping out 24 of these laptop lunch box because we purchased in bulk as a co op. I am unsure I would have picked purple but they are all purple.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.